Account Manager/Account ExecutiveThe Lukens Company, Washington D.C. or Los Angeles office
Account Manager/ Executive
The Lukens Company, a full-service direct response fundraising and marketing agency seeks a dynamic, intelligent and self-motivated professional to oversee and manage the fundraising programs for numerous museum and other non-profit clients.
Oversee several clients’ fundraising and membership programs as they relate to direct response (can include direct mail, email communication, telemarketing, search and display online advertising, and social media, etc.). Lead clients in a direction that supports their fundraising and membership goals.
This position will work closely with Production Managers to ensure accuracy and timeliness of all mailings, in-house Creative to develop all new package art and copy, List Brokers to identify target markets and perform list segmentation, and Analytics to analyze results and provide strategic recommendations.
Other responsibilities include building and managing campaign schedules, ensuring client approvals, managing data requests and ensuring the accuracy of the data, solving problems as they arise, and troubleshooting errors with internal teams.
- Understand multi-channel direct response techniques and strategies as they relate to museums, arts or other non-profit organizations
- Experience using Excel, particularly for results analysis and budgeting purposes
- Will undergo training process on TLC production procedures
- Experience working in a membership or development capacity – specifically handling or overseeing direct response programs a plus
- Title and salary dependent on experience
- Ideal candidate would have a minimum of 3-5+ years relevant experience
- Candidates with agency experience a plus
- Strong client service orientation
- Extremely well-organized and able to multi-task
- Strong project management experience
- Able to function in a fast-paced work environment
- Able to work independently
- Outstanding communication, proofing and organizational skills are critical
- Comfort working with large data sets in Excel
- Bachelors degree required
- Some travel
We offer competitive salaries, health and dental insurance, and 401(k) benefits. Please email resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Account Manager/Executive” in the subject line. No phone calls please.