Account Manager - DC
The Lukens Company, Arlington, VA
The Lukens Company, a full-service direct response fundraising and marketing agency Arlington, VA seeks a dynamic, intelligent and self-motivated professional to oversee and manage the fundraising programs for its faith-based/Mission-oriented clients.
Manage day-to-day efforts to support clients’ fundraising and marketing programs as they relate to direct response (can include direct mail, email communication, telemarketing, search and display online advertising, and social media, etc.). Lead clients in a direction that supports their fundraising and marketing goals.
This position will work closely with Production Managers to ensure accuracy and timeliness of all mailings, in-house Creative to develop all new package art and copy, List Brokers to identify target markets and perform list segmentation, and Analytics to analyze results and provide strategic recommendations.
Other responsibilities include building and managing campaign schedules, ensuring client approvals, managing data requests and ensuring the accuracy of the data, solving problems as they arise, and troubleshooting errors with internal teams.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of direct response practices and strategies
- Experience in areas of project management and/or client services, preferably related to fundraising, voter contact and direct response marketing
- Thoroughly demonstrate understanding of TLC processes in client services, production procedures, and results analysis
- Strong client service orientation, excellent time management & ability to multi-task
- True understanding of how channels should complement and successfully integrate
- Title and salary dependent on experience
- Ideal candidate would have a minimum of 2-4+ years relevant experience
- Candidates with agency experience a plus
- Candidates with experience serving faith-based organizations is a plus
- Strong client service orientation
- Extremely well-organized and able to multi-task
- Strong project management experience
- Able to function in a fast-paced work environment
- Able to work independently
- Outstanding communication, proofing and organizational skills are critical
- Bachelors degree required
- Some travel
We offer competitive salaries, health and dental insurance, and 401(k) benefits. Please email resume and salary history Seth@thelukenscompany.com and include “Account Manager” in the subject line. No phone calls please.