AAM Presentation: Membership Trends & Strategies to Optimize Acquisition, Renewal & Pricing
The Morey Group, a division of The Lukens Company, presented yesterday at the American Alliance of Museum's Annual Meeting on membership trends from two of their recent reports: the 14th Annual Cultural Attraction Attendance Report and the National Market & Membership Benchmark Study. Museum of Fine Arts, Houston and SFMoMA were on hand to discuss how market research has impacted their membership programs and Anthony Plamondon, VP West Coast Operations at TLC rounded out the presentation with a discussion on lifetime value, another important tool museums should use to inform their membership strategies.
Get the presentation below and don't hesitate to contact Anthony with any questions!
- 6 Digital Strategies for 2015
- Recognition For Your Passion
- Amazon Hopes to Make You Smile
- Opening of the National September 11 Memorial Museum
- Facebook’s New App Paper & Their Grab at Content Marketing
- The Lukens Company Hires Krista Harte Sassaman as Senior Account Director
- Peering Into The Ether-Net
- The Next Generation of American Giving: A Summary
- What Do Gmail’s New Inbox Tabs Mean for Marketers?
- The Art Institute of Chicago and TLC Take Home Silver!