The Lukens Company Hires Krista Harte Sassaman as Senior Account Director
TLC announced today that Krista Harte Sassaman has been hired as Senior Account Director.
Krista comes to TLC with two decades of fundraising, marketing, and communications experience. Her approach blends data-driven strategic insight with targeted, donor-centric messaging.
Krista holds degrees from the University of Virginia (BA) and Bowling Green State University (MA). She previously led client engagement for a wide range of organizations including the USO, the Smithsonian Institution, United States Holocaust Memorial Museum, National Jewish Health, Environmental Defense Fund, and the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund, among others.
In her role at TLC, Krista will lead client teams in developing multi-channel marketing membership and fundraising programs that drive revenue and deepen donor relationships.
“We are very excited to welcome Krista to the team,” said Walter Lukens, TLC Founder & President, of the hiring. “Not only will she bring a strong focus on client service to our team, but her solid fundraising background will greatly benefit our clients.”
- 6 Digital Strategies for 2015
- Recognition For Your Passion
- Amazon Hopes to Make You Smile
- Opening of the National September 11 Memorial Museum
- Facebook’s New App Paper & Their Grab at Content Marketing
- The Lukens Company Hires Krista Harte Sassaman as Senior Account Director
- Peering Into The Ether-Net
- The Next Generation of American Giving: A Summary
- What Do Gmail’s New Inbox Tabs Mean for Marketers?
- The Art Institute of Chicago and TLC Take Home Silver!