Recognition For Your Passion
No matter what industry you work in, it is always gratifying to be recognized by your peers for your hard work and accomplishments. It is even more gratifying when that recognition is for something you are passionate about.
For the past three years, my team and I have had the wonderful opportunity to work with the Art Institute of Chicago (AIC). We have enjoyed playing our small but integral role as integrated marketing partners, by helping the museum achieve their fundraising and membership goals.
Recently, The Lukens Company (TLC) was awarded two Fundraising Excellence Awards from FundRaising Success Magazine. The first was a Silver Award for our work with AIC on the 2013 Cyber Monday campaign. This generated 1,053 memberships and $87,824 in gross revenue in just one day – almost four times the revenue than the year before! The second was a Bronze Award for the 2013 Year-End Appeal that resulted in $158,895 in gross revenue. By utilizing a multi-channel campaign, we reduced the cost to raise a dollar by 15 cents compared to the previous year-end campaign.
It is hard to put into words how proud I am of our team for their hard work. I see the passion and effort they put into helping AIC achieve their goals on a daily basis. The fact that they have been recognized by a group of their peers for this is truly humbling. From copywriting to mail production, graphic design to web development, digital advertising, data, analytics, and account management; we couldn't have had a better team working together. And, I’m excited that they received the recognition they deserve!
All the best,
Marie Kosanovich | Account Director
- 6 Digital Strategies for 2015
- Recognition For Your Passion
- Amazon Hopes to Make You Smile
- Opening of the National September 11 Memorial Museum
- Facebook’s New App Paper & Their Grab at Content Marketing
- The Lukens Company Hires Krista Harte Sassaman as Senior Account Director
- Peering Into The Ether-Net
- The Next Generation of American Giving: A Summary
- What Do Gmail’s New Inbox Tabs Mean for Marketers?
- The Art Institute of Chicago and TLC Take Home Silver!